Saturday, June 30, 2012

VIZIO XVT323SV I am in love with this TV!

VIZIO XVT323SV I am in love with this TV!
Pro: Internet streaming, picture quality, sound quality and 120Hz!

Con: Remote doesn't have back light (cant see button in the dark...) no big deal to me. Usb port is there, but as right now it's only view picture and listen to music... I heard that there will be update in the future that will allow usb watch video too.0

This is the 2nd HDTV I have own for my home and I have to admit that I like it's picture quality better then my LG HDTV. I mainly use this TV as a monitor though. Before I bought this TV I was comparing it to LG 32le5300. The LG tv have the lottery issue where you could get VA panel(nobody want) or IPS panel, and it have trouble with the text as a monitor which was a disappointment to me... so i went ahead and purchased a Vizio xvt323sv to see how good it is plus i have the option to return before 90 days for full money back. Finally got it, and so far it have everything i needed. I work perfectly as a monitor, it work perfectly as a HDTV and plenty of ports on the side and back. I hope Vizio would fix USB issue soon. I am patiently waiting for the update to fix the USB so i can watch videos from my hard drive.

I know Vizio is not a major brand name like LG, Sony, or Samsung but base on what this TV has offer and it's affordability, Im Sold! I would recommend anyone i know to buy this TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment