Friday, June 15, 2012

VIZIO XVT323SV BEST BUY, Excellent TV with Internet

VIZIO XVT323SV BEST BUY, Excellent TV with Internet
I bought this TV back in November 2010 as Christmas gifts for my kids bedrooms so I've only had a couple of months with it and so far I love it. Did a lot of searching around to find the perfect TV for my kids. Was gonna go the cheap route and buy something simple around $200 before I came across this TV. The price was great, especially for everything it does. It was on sale on Amazon for $550. Didn't really look into Vizio all that much but everything I have read on the reviews were great. It has a load of apps and more have been added since I bought it. There are only a few apps that really stand out but hopefully more will come on the way. Was a little disappointed that you could not use YouTube to look at videos like it shows on the advertisement but they have something similar which is ok for what it does. Netflix is great on it, great HD quality, no lag, and I'm still using a 6 yr old WiFi Router. Pandora and Facebook can also be used on it. My kids always love to get on Facebook. Much easier to use the cell phone though. Pandora is great on it as well but the speakers are mediocre at best. The sound is fine for TV but not for music. Would probably be better with surrond sound on most of these new TV's anyways. The picture quality is great. Not alot of settings to play with but thats ok unless you are really big on that sort of thing. The remote has a built in Qwerty keyboard which is really nice and makes it easier to type and navigate. Haven't seen any other brand have something like that. What I didn't like was that it was a finger print magnet due to it being very glossy. Don't know why they didn't go matte with it. The remote itself is kind of ugly and other than the keyboard is pretty plain with no backlight. It also feels a little flimsy and looks like it is easily breakable. My kids have already dropped it a few times but so far so good. Another thing I didn't like was that annoying little Vizio light on the front of the TV. It stays on even with the TV off. Waste of energy if you ask me. Love that this TV has Bluetooth as well, for headphones, etc. All in all this was a great buy at a great price for everything that it does. I strongly recommend it.

Pros: Great looking TV, great price
Netflix app
WiFi
Bluetooth
Qwerty keyboard on remote

Cons: Remote itself pretty ugly, flimsy, and plain
Mediocre speakers
Annoying Vizio light on front
Need more better apps, YouTube, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment